tirsdag den 29. november 2011

"Why":

Where do you even start to answer that simple one-word quandary? As huge as our souls are purported to be, what fills us with bigger satisfaction - love or revenge? would we rather give it all or take it all? this quartz in our spirits has the capacity to break boundaries or hearts, and many people have done both, myself included. We are just the paperbacks of generations, left to be flipped through on an overcast afternoon, and how quickly we forget the twists at the end. Do we learn to repeat them? if sin is the price for free will, what is the fucking point? Most of us never get to write the rules, so who are you to fucking judge me?!


Do I sound bitter? Yeah I guess I do, well you made me this way world, so suffer. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar